« Home | Resisting Change » | Why people believe the unknown ? » | How did Buddha die? » | Why do people hurt and get hurt? » | What's the shape of your Navel? » | Artificial Intelligence for Dummies » | What is your Relationship Quotient(RQ) ? » | Spank the God if you meet him !!! » | Kal Ho Na Ho !!!! » | Why I did'nt want Jesus to be crucified? » 

Monday, July 17, 2006 

My Old Jean


I wore my Newport jean for the last time in my life.It was my first branded jean which i got for my Class XII farewell.It had the conviction and we had the commitment to be with each other for the last eight years.It had mantled me for a plethora of occasions from party to bruisy falls.I still can recollect it, i had got it out of my savings for 399 bucks in Rex fashions.It was the first luxury i could afford in my life.I had seen my friends wear elite brands like Lee and Levis and was adviced to take one of them, as those brands had the long history of being affiliated with fashion icons and correlated with supreme ruggedness.I too was convinced that a brand like Lee would get along with my long term aspirations.Suddenly a thought revoked it, what's in a brand,it's almost the same denim which gets into all of them.I grabbed the jean without further thought and it has been with me till now.

It's totally a different world now, i earn a hefty package and have acquaintance with people who wear the Friscos, Lees and Wranglers.I have learnt that there is a perceivable difference between a Newport and other elite brands.The looks are enticing, fits are comfortable and the social acknowledgement is greater.I decided to get with an authentic Lee this time and ingest my long deprived dream of an elite brand.I went to Lifestyle this time, a new euphoric experience, i experimented with the brands that cascaded the entire length and breath of the floor.Suddenly a hallucination struck me, my old Newport jean came before me and asked "Just because i was greased, wrecked and shorter, would you ignore me".After a moment of numbness,I had the sterness to reply "I have tried too many jeans in the store and it was my moral responsibilty to get one, i can neither fool the jeans nor the store keeper".I wanted to continue, i said "Even if i lose this Jean, i would not wear you again in my life".I felt convinced and the image hid itself for now.I finally picked up a rinsed blue stretchable Lee jean and walked down with bountiful hautiness from the store.

I went to my home and leaped with amusement, paraded in my new Lee jean before my parents.They aknowledged it with all imploring eyes and felt elated that i had atlast got a Jean which suited me.I felt intoxicated with this feeling, i started calling my friends and even pinged a creative mail flauting my new jean.I had just opened the wardrobe and saw the signs of that antiquated jean again, it asked me "Good that you have got a new jean with great looks, you seem to filled vibrancy".I know, it was talking out of despair, I immediately quipped " Yeah, atlast I got a jean which comforts me and everybody around me are happy about it.I have been destined with such a blessed jean".I put the Jean in the bottom shelf and said atlast "It's sure that i wont wear you anymore, all i can do is to get to dry cleaned when i can or should".I Remembered it,'I had to remove the embroidery which bear my name on it, I furiously removed it and felt that "the Old Jean is done forever!!"

A pair of jeans that fitted you for 7 YEARS!!!! I wish i was that lucky.

Yea, i have not changed a lot, stable at 50-55 Kg alluring the top notch super models

Post a Comment

World as I Think is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health