« Home | Deconstructing anger » | Thick Red Line » | Juggling with sex ratios » | Sweet November » | Ideology, Religion & Science » | Right or Wrong? » | India & Sports: a Good Joke? » | That Ever Lasting Smile » | WTF moments » | Murphy Meets Me » 

Friday, February 02, 2007 

The Crush Factory

So when was your first crush on somebody? I must be getting you people back to those sweet teens when only a few glances from "that person", would invoke a butterfly which got to mellow in your heart. Gone are those days when I gottu to swim the "Crush Pond”. I had half mushies and tender masculine voices and would blush like a colgatEEEE when I get to be in the vicinity.

That’s a tough question indeed, as who my first crush was? I think it must be my seventh standard and I won't stop gazing at that girl. It was like nine pins, I fell into the "Crush pond", so often, with so many people. I was such a naughty guy that I would be "punished" (Don’t tell me its a punishment my dear teachers) to sit between girls in my higher secondary, no wonder it was a habit to me. I love examinations as I would have the greatest three hours, writing the examinations with senior and junior girls and in most cases I gottu sit with pretty girls ("at least in my eyes").I loved the annual examinations rather than the monthly test which were of shorter durations.

Age was no barrier to me, I can't tell you as to how I would concentrate in Physics just to get the attention of my Physics Mam, No wonder I have varied interest in most subjects. I love language classes, that was when I could have the chance to gaze at those Section "E & F" girls with sweet eyes and chinky looks. I can still remember that day; I would sit in that hot sun to look those cute faces in the bus stop when I was asked to take vanguard in our dad's business place during my school days.

When I asked this around in to my close chums, the experiences were even fascinating, Somebody had a crush on the nurse when he got out to see the world, some took advantage of his principal father to follow that girl in the school, some would borrow news papers so often with that neighbor to see that bubbly girl, somebody could remember that girl with the color purple dress and nothing more, some had the crush on that lovable aunty, some had crush on the receptionist, some had it on that cultural secretary, some had it on Shilpa Sheety , Some had it on their project manger, some had it on that girl who sit right nexts to him, some had it on his girl friend's best friend.

Ohhh My Godddd, So many people, so many experiences. Somebody even floated a theory that there is a higher probability to have a crush on a elder person when we are in teens. It’s an endless journey to fall into the crush pond.

How I loved those happy days buoyant in that "Crush Pond"

Labels:

nice one da sara. :)

you forgot the "actress photo" in ur tution class.

yeaaa the "actrees photo" in the shop enroute to my tuition.. You have memory mate.

hahha.. i think u hvnt told yt all tht you really wanted to tell... prolly tht might require a blog on its own... :o
anywy, fr th first time... sara vin blog varalaatril muthan muraiyaaga... hr s some post tht i can understand th most... hehehe

Sk.. you have done a oracle indeed, I could not say all I wanted to say in this post for it own reasons.

SK unnghalukum theriyum ennakum theriyum naan enn ezhuthuraennu... Its a open secret

Post a Comment

World as I Think is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health