« Home | Ideology, Religion & Science » | Right or Wrong? » | India & Sports: a Good Joke? » | That Ever Lasting Smile » | WTF moments » | Murphy Meets Me » | How about a date with disorder ? » | Suddenly I find myself » | Your Attitude Sucks! » | Freaked by Free will » 

Saturday, January 06, 2007 

Sweet November

It was only within a span of three days
I was caught contradicting my views in two ways

Past years had taught me this learning
Relationships are what give life its meaning
I was half-baked with the intellect
That’s when emotions made me feel perfect

Trust me, I had to tell that on Friday
Don’t know why, I took a U-turn that Monday
Day before, I saw the movie "Sweet November"
How funny, I forgot the truth to remember

Sad, I confessed, I don’t believe in relationships
My friend listening to this had his own hardships
I was not caught napping with a brain trigger
Just reiterated the truth that nothing is forever

Both the occasions, I was in vivid conscience
They were moments of truth advocating resilience
Maybe, the truth was an immature half lie
Could be, future has more to life's learning pie

Relationships are like a flowing river
Streams join as rolling stones slowly wither
Parents give us love conditioned by gene
Siblings accompany us like our vein

Friends can accept what we are
They can construct what you are
Chums have no rules or inequality
They are there, in all our reality

Life moves, you might fall in love
That is when you are your complete true

Spectrum of emotions engulf you
For a change, you tailor to the "other you"

In all of them, there are no boundaries to roles
Time and life define its own rules
The butterfly counts not months but moment
It has enough time to live when it really meant!!

sonda kavidhaiya? Really nice... Last two lines especially!

Hmmm
naane konjam kavidai ellam try pannen.. I know neengha ellam paavamnu !!!
the last two lines were inspired from a quote by Tagore which I read long back

Very sweet poem. -Swarna

Really wonderful sara. Is this you?

thats what wonderful relations can teach me!!!

this is a wonderful piece sara. i never knew u cud write so well so long. sara can do anything pola erruke!! :)

absolutely INCREDIBLE da...
In all of them, there are no boundaries to roles
Time and life define its own rules
The butterfly counts not months but moment
It has enough time to live when it really meant!!

Post a Comment

World as I Think is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health