« Home | Your Attitude Sucks! » | Freaked by Free will » | What is a degree worth? » | Newyork Nagaram » | What is Normal? » | Deception & Dissonance » | Expecting too much? » | Women & Clothing » | 12 reasons why people leave a comment in a blog » | Inventing God » 

Monday, November 13, 2006 

Suddenly I find myself

Suddenly I find myself

breathing Chaos
fighting Depression
chocking Emotions
seeking Illusions
bundling Despair
venting Gloom
singing Solace
investing Pessimism

all omipresent in my mind
without any reason
how strange ?

Sara...

You ve always been like that... but it took so long for you to realize that !!! I m glad that you have found it atlast.

hello whats this? some normal human being around here kya? oye philosopher, wake up!!!

Bhars

dont worry people I am back to normal.. I am disappointed that ppl around me have escaped

The coexistence of different emotions at the same time is not a new thing to me...join the club of us multifaceted wierdos ;)

welcome to the world of us wierdos who experience multiple emotions at the same time! can u guess what I'm feeling right now? :)

Kavitha,

Mutliple comments from multi emotees for a muti-emotional experience

I know its hard to tackle mutilple weird emotions at a single time but that how its supposed to be !!!

its not always necessary to know why u r feelin something. its good to give up control over one's emotions. letting it take its grip over the conscious is like a drug that gets u addicted. this is depression. u dont know what u dont have. u never know why u feel something. u never know how to run away. u never knw how u can fight. welcome to the club of the unconsciously dissatisfied!

its solace and not sollace.

@ vinod
I never thought i was in such august company :)
@ anonymous
Thanks yaar I corrected the "ll" in erstwhile sollace

wow .. i thought feeling so weird was limited to me... nice to see a gang... i really enjoy the helplessness i feel wen i am unconsciuosly dissatisfied

Post a Comment

World as I Think is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health