« Home | Quantum Change in my Time » | Collage with a Courage !!!! » | Why should one know to laugh and cry ? » | Have we divided too much ? » | Underdogs : Doors of Uncertainity !!! » | Why do I need to Think ? » 

Saturday, June 24, 2006 

It has been long since i had been ..

It has been long since i had been

triggered by a good morning SMS to awaken my physical day,
hastened myself to get ready to feel the sun sting me,
walked my way amidst the insensitive sweat,
grabbed my mobile, becoming immune to public transport which threatened my privacy,
felt isolated to the babbling of the ever complaining auto drivers,
barged through the office doors with a slanted ear enabling my communication,
an hello mail gushing my mail box acknowledging that I opened my inbox,
searched the google images to paint my thoughts,
felt so conscious of opening my chords hovering in the higher decibels,
toggled my presence between the corridors and my cubicle,
reminded that my intestine needs the support of my food pipe,
squeezed time to check the network’s connectivity,
rushed to end my work before the moon identifies itself with the sky,
bustled through the lengths and breaths of chennai,
my palette enjoyed the cafe and ice-creams,
took leap strides in landmark with no absolute intension to browse books,
fought with myself to compromise my feelings,
felt hurt when I hear sorry and thank you,

It has been long since i have been myself.

I know, I have lost the paradise. I am currently seeking to explore an unknown world impinged by intellect, now that my” emotional domain” has been walled for the sense of insecurity. I don’t want the time warp to reverse. Iam just seeking time to accept that we live in a world thrived by flux of time, place and people.


World as I Think is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health