« Home 

Thursday, June 15, 2006 

Why do I need to Think ?

As everyday passes by, we get to engulf ourselves in bundles of Joy and Agony, evoked by multitude of emotions, provoked by this metamorphic life.We start to evolve and learn this world as we perceive, constantly adapting and mutating ourselves, living in a world which we thrived for, or succumb to a life navigated by other's.Life is interesting, because it gives you new things everyday, if you fail to live them, you must be bored with life.There are also a bunch of instances when we discern living life, incessantly inquirying the lessons they leave.
As the journey moves on, we have already built up a repository of perceptions in our memory, preprogramming future events and fighting a lame battle to justify why things failed to meet our intelligent forecasts.Thats when the Ego hurts, as results defy our experience, may be thats when we need a little revamp and restart things, shaking the assumptions which built the model.History could be quite relevant and handy then, revealing our fallacies.
There are these two oxymorons "brain" and " heart" guiding us till we see St Peter's gate.As a sternly right brained crank vulnerable to emotions, i thought i could blurt out in this blog, of wot i think of this world, as i progress.To Laugh at my mockery and enjoy my ingorance, to mitigate my perceptions, to appreciate my decisions and approve my thoughts .I have already created a perception( I can't stop giggling at me!!!).
There are themes of Love, Science, Philosophy,Politics and Art engraved in our journey between our orgin and demise and would strive to explore them in this grand tour!!!!

Every latent life urges for a Potent face !!!

World as I Think is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health