« Home | Sex and God !!!! » | Walking down the memory lane !!!! .. to be continued » | Kodai trip, finishing touches to a cool life!!  » | Road trip coupling us!!!  » | We leaped together to new heights!!  » | Testimony that we lived in a Jungle (quotes cour... » | Emerging trends in a software company "clicked"  » | We tried, tried and tried !!!  » | awesome combo..we would provoke, contemplate and ... » | We forced willingness, challenge and success  » 

Thursday, June 29, 2006 

How i fell in love with an ice cream?

I would do anything for her, she had ornated my thoughts and engined my feelings for a while now. Everyday, I would wake up to seek her presence and make my day wonderful, like it was my first day in the rest of my life. I was a true coward scared to leap beyond my boundaries to tell her what I felt about her, but deep in my heart i knew she had mutually glimpsed my heart with boundless penchant for me.

It was that day, exactly 20 years after that perfect heart had throned that perfect body. She had invited me for her b-day treat. It was for this special day, I had been looking at my calendar, to express my love, which I had nurtured in me. That evening, I stood before her like a cloud pondering to shower on that beautiful garden.

I was still, looking at her, void of words. It took all the energy in me to gently maneuver my hand to mettle a red rose into her cherished palms flanked by her fingers. I was filled with all enduring expectations that she would understand how it painted my love for her. She adorned the rose with a euphoric smile.

I felt acknowledged; I wanted to transmigrate us to an island, to hold her palms and let my heart sway to the happiest moment. I felt like a secluded alien to other people around us who were interested in their own cacophony and greetings.

Everything was immaterial until somebody shooked her in the ice-cream parlor. Mentally unperturbed by the physical disturbance, we were intimately attached gazing at each other although the menu peeped once. She ordered herself a “ Cornetto Cone “ and I nominated an apple milk shake for me.

The cone intruded us and gently caressed her hand and let out a caricature smile flaunting at me. The ice cream, which had been so stubborn since it was freezed, gave up everything for this defining moment. It melted slowly and seeked refuge in her.

Suddenly that moment happened in my life, somebody inaugurated the second heaven. She offered me her ice cream. I felt an instant vacuum down my throat, all waiting to experience utopia. I cuddled the cone like an Olympiad with all the sense of possession and an elated feeling breezing my mind to another hyper plane. All my life, I have never felt so thrilled to be chilled by an ice cream. It was the best slow motion captured with this interlacing brain of mine, I enjoy every moment of it even now.

When I touched the peak of the cone, it was the most intense feeling my tactile senses have experienced. My palette had attained bountiful joy, it would not mind rebirth or karma if this were its destiny everything.

Things happened in an array, too intense to cope up. The super Kodak moment vivid in my memory, she suddenly grabbed my cone into her custody. I felt aghast with my heart throbbed for a while. I felt like a child wanting pampering when it’s abducted of its toy. Somebody “couped” my happiness for even a higher state. She gently lobbied the tip of the cornetto. She had just given nirvana to the entire species of ice creams. That’s when I started loving ice creams. My Medium to Moksha!!!

(PS: I wish I could tell a romantic story as this, about how I started I loving ice creams but you need to wait till the next post till I reveal the real story!!!

World as I Think is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health